Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blues Bag Tote

I just finished another great tote to add to my Etsy shop (www.Pursewna.etsy.com)!  It features a great brown, turquoise and red modern floral print for the main body of the bag, a turquoise graphic print for the band and handle as well as a great blue and brown paisley for the interior of the bag.  The Blues Bag has three vintage wooden buttons as a great detail piece on the exterior as well as a single band/handle which has my signature pleat with decorative stitching.  I think this bag is awesome!  What a fun accessory to add to an outfit! 

This bag is nice and big - perfect to use as a carry on for the plane or maybe even as a book bag for a high school or college student! 





I am also starting sewing on a diaper bag for my good friend Kara - she and I were both Kappa Delta's at WSU and she welcomed a little boy Blake to her family last July!  She was looking for a good diaper bag for traveling and asked me to create one for her.  I had her look online at fabrics and after some back and forth we came up with this awesome combo:

The large floral will be on the exterior and the fun zebra print will be inside!  Great choice of fabrics Kara!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment