Saturday, October 17, 2009

Two new bags COMPLETE!

As mentioned in my previous post, Maggie (who is a great local hair stylist at Posh Salon here in Oak Harbor) placed an order for a similar bag to one I had made last year.  It's a tote-style bag with fantastic pleating and a rounded shape.  Maggie chose to pick out her own fabric and ended up giving me plenty of fabric to create two bags for her.  I just finished them today and they look WONDERFUL!!!  Here are some pictures of them:


A full view look at Maggie's "Flight Bag"




Interior Fabric of the Bag

















Button Detail of the "Flight Bag"


















Maggie's second bag - I'm referring to as the "Script Bag"



A look at the interior fabric - a bright red with small ivory circles



An up close look at the button detail I added, plus a great view of the handle & band fabric


Maggie - you did an AWESOME job of picking fabrics!!!  I hope you enjoy these bags as much as I do - have a great vacation to Arizona! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the fabric on the Script bag!!!! AND the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you are doing a great job! I love them and I love the fabric combos. Lindsay

    ReplyDelete