Friday, October 16, 2009

Business Cards - making it official!

I recently sent in payment to have a space/booth at an upcoming "Holiday Boutique" that the local Officer Spouse's Club puts on here in Oak Harbor.  It's like many other holiday bazaars that churches andorganizations put on to raise money for charities, etc.  The CO's wife had seen my bags/purses on Facebook and encouraged me to check out information on Boutique and I am so excited about it!  The event is on November 21st  at Living Word Church (490 NW Crosby Rd.) and will be from 11am - 4pm.  I guess in the past the Boutique has been held on base and was primarily just for military folks and those who had base access but this year they're opening it up to the general public!  All they need from me is the fee to have the space and I get 100% of the profits from what I sell!  How fantastic! 

In thinking about the event and what all I need to get done I designed some business cards which feature an email address & this blog address too.  I think they turned out great!  (I had to get input from my hubby and my Mom as to which to pick!)  What do you think?


Front of the card



Back of the card

I'm really happy with the colors, etc. and am HOPING they look the same when I recieve them in the mail!!!! 

This past week I've been working specifically on two bags for my friend Maggie who works as a stylist at Posh Salon here in town.  She really liked one of the bags I made last year that features some bright yellow printed fabric with a contrasting red fabric for the band and handles. 

It had been a LONG time since I made that bag but thankfully they are turning out great.  Maggie is heading to Arizona on vaca at the end of the month so she'll be rocking a Pursewna as a carry on bag when she travels!  I'll be sure to post pics as soon as both bags are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment